Friday, June 15, 2007

my comments to those on the last blog - father's day

my comments to those on the last blog - father's day
(if you haven't read the father's day blog - you might want to read that first)



Anonymous said...

Kudos!Poetic tribute to your father who took this responsibility.



But, then came the bitch slap to the punk who acts like a irresponsible teenager trying to avoid what is perceived to be his duty. (Deserved, yes - but not in this blog)



Question: Isn't birth prevention available to both male and female? So who are you really angry at? Choice or Outcome? If two people choose to establish a congecial interlude and one chooses not to stay engaged, then why such vitriol for an immature punk who can't take care of himself, let alone another baby? Your anger will only show through to your child, and why waste the energy? So, the definition of a father is not sperm donor or fails to provide the basics or calls periodically.....in fact if this becomes a question, probably not the person the child needs in his/her life anyway. A Father is: One who demonstrates: personal accountability,high values,self-respect and respect for others,wants you to be perfect but loves you with your flaws,figures out how to occupy your mind with positive experiences so you don't venture into the wrong path, consoles you in bad times but doesn't let you stay there long, hugs you when you least expect and again when you really need it, holds your friends to the same standards he holds you, never puts you in harm no matter how hard you try to find it, doesn't give you everything but makes you want for nothing, takes your hand away from temptation but eventually knows you will pull it away on your own, gives you opportunties to experience as much as possible but never makes resources ( money) the reason unable to do it( love, long walks and conversation are free), hides nothing about himself so you see he's not perfect but compared to most he is as close to perfect that you know, finally makes you realize he really is less than one in a billion! That is 1 out 8.

June 14, 2007 5:48 PM


my response to anonymous is this....since I don't know who you are, I can't really respond to just you- so since your comments are very valid I will comment on my blog....and I appreciate your input.....

as for what I wrote in my blog and your comment about it wasn't deserving ON my blog - I disagree - this is MY blog that I created to post MY feelings, experiences, thoughts, opinions etc....so I write what I am feeling AT THE TIME. as for the "bitch slap" as you called it - that was for all the fathers out there that don't do what they should....I have my own issues obviously with "fathering your child" but my blog yesterday was also in general as well as personal. I was also writing based on a few friends of mine that are dealing with "flighty" fathers as well - which is really what brought me to write the blog in the first place....like I said....surrrrrrreee I have issues with my child's father- but can you blame me? I am a mother and I CARE about my child's well being. I did not write that blog in anger as you seemed to have thought I did....but I am guessing whoever you are....you probably don't know me very well....I wrote that blog with extremely cozy feelings of my own dad and then wrote the other 1/2 with the side of my heart that HURTS for MY child and for other children out there whose fathers won't stand up....but not at all in anger - and just an FYI....I would never bring anger to my child nor would I ever bad mouth his father to him....he can make up his own mind about his father when that time comes....and I just pray that by then his father has stepped up and then some.

as for wasted energy....we all waste our energy on mute points sometimes....my writing is an outlet of all kinds of emotions and I don't think it is a waste of time or energy at all....I write what I feel when I feel it....and then let it go....and move on....it happens to be quite therapeutic.

even in serious situations like this last blog 'father's day' - I still find a way to throw some HUMOR into it, i.e. how father's who don't stand up should be punished....60% serious and 40% humor on that one....lol

and YES YES YES....it takes TWO to make a child, and YES they have birth control for both sexes, and YES it was BOTH our faults.....I have NEVER EVER denied that I wasn't TOTALLY at fault here as well....WE never discussed our intentions of what we would do if I became pregnant, unfortunately - THAT discussion came after it was TOO LATE (abortion was not an option for me)....but I am taking care of my responsibilities and would hope that the child's other half would do the same...mistake or not....wanted or not.....the child was conceived out of poor judgement and lack of oxygen to the brain (I might add)....and he is HERE...on planet earth....alive and kick n....and HE did nothing wrong....he didn't ask to be born OR conceived for that matter....so he doesn't deserved to be shunned or punished for mommy and daddy's fumble or major blunder (that def sounds more drastic)....and that was my entire point to that certain blog.really.and I do agree if the individual known as the father can not show a certain maturity and good role modeling - then NO it probably is NOT wise for the 'father' to be a part of the child's life....

and please KNOW this....I am not angry at my choice or my outcome...this little beautiful blessing of a little boy is my WORLD and I would do ANYTHING in my power for him! and if I had it to do over again....I would have him ALL OVER AGAIN!I will make sure he is HAPPY and at PEACE in life the BEST I can....and I will ALWAYS make sure he knows that he is LOVED and LOVED and LOVED some more.....

and that is my response to the above comment and a few of the other ones.... (smile)

but I do have one LAST question for whoever would like to answer or comment...

just curious....how can a "father" celebrate father's day with SOME if his children and not ALL of them.....behaving like certain ones do exist and others do not....how can that man be CELEBRATED as a FATHER when he isn't being a COMPLETE father to ALL his children that he is accountable for.......

okay....

Be Blessed this weekend - Peace Forward ~ Peace Out \/ two fingers.....








HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!




(ps. i promise next week we will be back to HAPPY blogging....lol)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well the good thing is that Kai has you and your family and that will be enough to carry him through life will all the love and support that he needs even if the biological father doesnt stand up. I can already see that Kai is going to have more than enough love surrounding him :-)

Hopefully my comment didnt seem as angry as that last one, I was more trying to share my similar experience and how I would kick my self in the butt for choosing such a looser probably like you do when you look at Kai and wonder how someone could not love and want to be with him. I had lots of the same felings you expressed in your blog but mine were just towards a woman so it hit me close enough to home that it inspired me to comment.

Your blogs and streams of conciousnes have always been on a positive note so I hope you continue and express yourself even if what you're feeling is "controversial."

Lova ya!
Michael

♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

thank you Michael! thanks for the positive thoughts and comments....i totally know what you mean and where you are coming from! :o) love ya back! xoxoxox

and i will most def continue to share my thoughts.... :o)

Anonymous said...

You have enormous strength, fortitude, and fervor. You went through this pregnancy with nearly intolerable circumstances, your pregnancy? It was horrible to say the least; can you count the awful and dreadful mornings and nights you endured? And then came the blessing after the storm; A little baby boy named Kai. Born strong like his mom handsome, happy and ready for the world. GOD has blessed you with a constant and invariable ray of sunshine in your life, and that of your family. GOD has truly smiled on you. So Amy why all the fuss? Just let it go, remember those bags you were telling me about? WORRY has to be somewhere on the top of that list. When used wrongly time can be the enemy of all men. So don’t use any more of your time worrying about Kais’ or anyone else father. There is only one FATHER anyway, and he lives in heaven and watches over us daily. HE knows what is best for all of us. Now concerning that little weight problem. Put kai in a stroller and start walking, jogging, and running. I bet kai will get a real kick out of that, smile; And you’ll lose some weight in the process. Personally I think you look good just the way you are. Finally to answer your question on the father issue, the first thing you have to know, is that all situations are not the same. Take me For example bla bla bla bla bla bla. Everybody has a story. You get the picture? Hope I made you laugh. From you know whom, wink!