Wednesday, June 13, 2007

random thoughts


random thoughts


just some random thinking today…I guess you can jump on and join my brain wave here and see if any of this random babbling jolts you today….(smile)

I was watching ‘On the Lot’ on FOX last night (one of my new summer fav shows to watch on the tube, Tuesday nights at 8pm), I love this show. if you haven’t seen it, this is what it is about - a bunch (I say bunch because I am not quite sure how many contestants they actually started out with, but they are down to 14 now and voting off another one next Tuesday) bunch of contestants that are ‘amateur, want to be directors, film makers’ and they compete with one another by showing these 1, 2, 3 minute films every week. the last one standing wins a DreamWorks studio development deal (sweeeeet!) the judges are the infamous Garry Marshall and Carrie Fisher and they are joined each week with a famous guest director. this show is very good, a nice change for reality. I mean my other fav reality show right now is ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ – these two shows are very cool and really show a lot of talent out there. now if I could have it my way, I would have been a filmmaker, director, cinematographer myself, that has always been a big dream of mine, a long with dancing and writing, but this dream I have kept more to myself I guess. in high school I would dream of making movies and music videos and actually plan them all out in my head. I would hear new songs come on the radio and make up the music video in my mind before they actually made one. I also took photography and drama, those too are big passions of mine….I guess I am just a very artsy person…living in NORTH CAROLINA (ha ha ha- now that is funny – right?) **giggling**

Okay here are some random bathroom thoughts….I think I chose the wrong outfit today….I guess I was in the ‘skinny state of mind’ again….geeeesh….fitting brown pants with a fitting brown lacey tank top and a poets tan, brown, cream blouse over top (also form fitting, although I have been stretching the bejezuz out of it all day….hoping it would get bigger and hang over my tummy instead of HUGGING my tummy area…..not much luck) what does this have to do with the bathroom? Well I just went into the bathroom and caught a glimpse of me sideways in the mirror….I still look like I have a preggy belly……sigh……like I said….wrong outfit today. but something else I was thinking about while in the bathroom stretching my blouse from elbow to elbow praying it would be a little bit looser when I was through trying to stretch it out….is it just me, or at work in the public bathrooms, do you have that CERTAIN stall you always go into? like it is guaranteed sanitation or something…lol…I mean that might be a question more for women….but I have noticed I like to go to this one stall in there…it isn’t the first one you come to or the second (the second one is darker for some reason…go figure) – but I have also noticed that certain people do go into the same stalls on a regular basis….what?!?!?! you think I am weird? well I probably am…but check it out sometime…..seriously….lol

randomly thinking….I like frogs now, not quite sure how that came about….but I do. as you can see from my blog site, I love little cartoon frogs, and ceramic cute collectable frogs….maybe because pickle juice got me a frog for Christmas and it is called MAMA MIA and there is a little baby frog (or lizard) on its back….humm…anyway….oh and FYI…I like FAKE frogs not real ones……EW.

just coming out of my lunch bible study class at work….randomly thinking how true it is that God sometimes tests us and brings us WAY WAY WAY down so that we will look to HIM to pull us WAY back UP…..makes you go hummm….

and my last random thought….isn’t it OKAY to have ice cream FOR breakfast? it has milk right????

No comments: