Friday, June 22, 2007

it's friday



friday finally


it’s Friday ….yay


I am a little under the weather today, I think I have a summer cold but I am so happy it is Friday what a wonderful thing to wake up too in the morning…..FRIDAY. LOL


wednesday mr. shnookums had his 9 month check up and he did wonderful! he is such a good baby and does so well for doctor C’Man, I am so proud of him. he now weighs 20 lbs even and is 28 and ¼ inches long and he is super healthy! he has learned a few things…he can clap on command, although I catch him clapping the side of his head and face sometimes….lol….his two bottom teeth have poked through the gums and he has two top teeth that haven’t poked through yet, but you can see that it will be any day now that they will be coming through as well. I swear it is THAT time again, I need to go buy the little one some more clothes….he is alrrady growing out of the summer clothes I got him a month or so back….they really do grow way too fast……I can’t believe he is already 9 months and 10 months isn’t too far around the corner….
I think this weekend we will just stay at home….we normally go see papa and grammy in “L”burg– but they have something they have to do on Saturday anyway.
me and shnookums are invited to michael p’s house for a little get together with some old old friends on Saturday, people I haven’t seen since I was the skinny – dancing- YOUNGER (lol) hip hop amy…..wow that seems like eons ago….it will be kind of cool to see some old faces…..


speaking of dancing, So You Think You Can Dance was on Wednesday night, OMG the talent on there is AMAZING….watching these kids dance is so awesome I get such a HIGH from just watching them and the choreography is out of this world….I am so happy they brought wade robson on as a regular choreographer, his style is bananas – I love him! mia micheals is my fav when it comes to contemporary dance – she too is a GENIUS…and let us not forget Shane Sparks he is fantastically fabulous when it comes to the street hip hop dances and next week they are having debbie allen!!! I can’t wait….I am so excited….I grew up watching FAME….I used to run and leap in the backyard singing….’Fame! I’m gonna love you forvever! Baby remember my name! Fame!’ do you remember debbie allen and her cane and she would bang it on the floor to get the dancers to stay on beat…..wow….so cool.
last night So You Think You Can Dance voted off faina and jimmy….so sad….I hate to see them cry....I so know how they feel….this year all the dancers are SO GOOD I don’t know how anyone could pick. my favorites at this moment are jessi, lacy, sabre and lauren, and for the guys I love kameron, pasha, dominic and of course hok. I really have to get back into dancing and get to losing some weight! :o)


any HOO….Sunday Bishop Drew Rouse is at our church and I can’t wait to hear what he has to say – he is fantastic, I love how he gets so excited when he is speaking…..he has already touched me with his words, prayers and blessings and I can not wait to see what is in store this time around. he will be here for Sunday morning service and then Monday and Tuesday evenings! I encourage any and everyone to come out and hear him!


Work has been really busy…..I think I have typed ‘efforts continue to complete objectives’ a thousand times in the past two days….whew…..


Hope everyone has a BLESSED and FABULOUS weekend! I will write more next week…..



Peace Forward…..Peace OUT……\/ two fingers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it's Friday. I can't wait to get off and roll out. I'm hoping to leave at 4pm today to grab the crumbsnatchers. Looking forward to rollin' on 2 tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be great! Have a great weekend!
Confucius Brown

Anonymous said...

Next summer I expect to see you dsancing away up there, hip hop amy