Tuesday, June 19, 2007

pee n poop

pee n poop
(what a fantastical title)

fyi – very graphic material today….be forewarned….. LOL

now here is an interesting subject, at least for those of us who have babies or children in general….have you ever noticed HOW much you actually talk about PEE n POOP, among other bodily functions when you have babies? and yes I just said PEE and POOP in capital letters, there just isn’t any sweeter way to put it quite frankly….lol….plus I don’t think you get that ‘special’ affect if you don’t capitalize those words….now where am I getting this from….well I notice today, I myself, talk about it rather casually and quite a bit to anyone who will listen (funny I seem to find it quite amusing) and I have heard other mommies (normally) talk about it just as much....at work, church, stores – you name it. now I have a little boy and I am thinking they are probably just a wee bit trickier than little girls when it comes to changing diapers (although I have heard a few good wopping PEE n POOP stories about little girls too...ummmm hummmm....yes I have)….let’s face it peoples, it takes talent to NOT get pee’d on. little boys, as soon as the air hits, you are most likely in TROUBLE and depending on which way he is ‘angled’ depends on HOW much trouble you are basically in….if you know what I mean….wink wink….it definitely takes some practice to become a pro at whipping one diaper off and getting the other one on at the VERY same time and some how using the wipes as well…..so far I think I am getting pretty darn good…although grammy doesn’t always seem to be so lucky, poor grammy gets PEE’d on a lot….but trust me I have been pee’d on more times than I can count….not to mention shnookums has pee’d on himself too….he has pee’d in his ear (now that is really talented if you ask me), his face, his eye – he has pee’d UP and it never even came back down….to this day, I don’t know WHERE it went….and then this little man has the nerve to look at MOMMY like she did it, like it was HER fault….why that little rascal…..lol…..and OF COURSE let us not forget that big four letter word….POOP….when you think he is all done PEE n’ and POOP n’ – you are confident and you have the diaper off and you are reaching for the clean one – and he POOPS…..again….wide open….nothing to CAPTURE it…..yep….tell me this hasn’t happened to you….and I will applaud you, because you actually are more talented than I….although after that happened to me once….okay MAYBE twice…it has not happened again….(raised quirky eyebrow)
and what really sucks is when you go to grab the wipes (you know the container that lets you pull one out at a time – or two, mine always get stuck) and it is EMPTY!!! Eeeeeegad! Now that TOTALLY sucks…..specially at POOPY time….(scary face) and don't get me started about the COLORS of POOPY....yea, you know the BLACK TAR (I don't know about you, but man that stuff scared the bejezuz out of me - eeeek) then there is the yellow mustardy POOPY (with or without seeds thank you), the carmel peanut butter type POOPY and then you move on to the regular BROWN HORRIBLY STINKY SMELLY POOPY.....yea..... don't get me started about THAT.....whew.

I have to say before I close….my favorite PEE ing episode would be when shnookums sat in his little tub while getting a bath and the PEE went straight UP and OVER him like a rainbow….not a drop hit him or his little bathtub….now my OPEN shampoo bottle was another story….but what can I say – he has GREAT aim! I am thinking I might just have a little b-ball player on my hands….and YES….I got that IDEA from PEE n’…..

so as you can see talking about PEE and POOP comes so easily now that I am a mommy….I used to think that kind of talk was GROSS (probably like those of you reading this that might not have any kids yet….lol)….but now it is just EVERYDAY LIFE…..I change diapers like I change my clothes, I talk about PEE and POOP like I am talking about the Lakers, shoes, weather, shopping etc….and if you don’t care, I will probably continue talking about it....until shnookums is potty trained….and then that will just be a whole NEW subject on that subject…..LOL…so stay tuned….. ;o) ;o)


Peace Forward ~ Be Blessed!

No comments: