Wednesday, May 30, 2007

shnookums and the car wash

shnookums and the car wash


Okay today has been very busy and I didn't have much time to be “blog n it”….wish I could have blog'd more….but I have reports to type out the ying yang (there are some really crazy things going on out there in the world I tell you) for those that don’t know – I work for an Investigation Firm that Investigates Insurance Fraud….and there are some really banana things out there (whew)

A real quickie story – took Shnookums through the car wash yesterday evening after I got gas (thought he would love it) ……ummmm….not so much, it totally scared him…as soon as the thing started squirting soap all over the car he started crying like someone pinched him….poor little guy….and then when the brushes started going and rocking the car he was not happy at all….he held my hand as I settled him down and just explained that our car was just getting a bath….he calmed down some after our talk…but still was NOT impressed….let’s face it, I have probably scarred the poor little guy for life with car washes…..LOL….oh well…..I know now…..8 month olds and car washes don’t mesh. He was okay after it all though and we went home had dinner and a HE got a bath – which THAT he loves…..so all is good in Shnookum’s world now (note to self: dirty car = happy child) LOL

No comments: