Tuesday, May 22, 2007

FAITH


FAITH

permission as I bend down to kiss your content with my wet lips that I licked to saturate your consent absorbed in your torment circumventing the answers you bury within your souls deep pockets, trying to avoid the tears that spill onto my tongue from your haunted cries and the what ifs and the whys, the salt pierces my pallet and I omit its bitter taste and look into your eyes with mine and hug your heart with my concern as I learn to take my turn when your at that point of no return, your redolent reliance I earn, dented spirit that sinks down and scrapes the floor with no enthusiastic gratification, building sandcastles out of desolation in desperation to hold hope in your closed in prison of vision and regulation that there will be celebration once again, holding my hand out for you to adopt the blessedness maintaining from miscellaneous truffles of zest that implodes in my chest, as I breathe and release the endorphins in the air letting them fall on the outline of your asking mouth, tugging at the corners and lifting you up into clouds of smiles, haven’t felt like this for a while whiles, lay my hands on you and let faith travel for miles through the unwanted beguiles that covered your peace and misplaced your faith, if I could erase, I would replace your irretrievable woes with my prose of uplifting repose and foreclose on all the impenitent lows that suffocate your life and leave you stranded in a fetal positions under piles of blankets and pillows of fear, try to lift your heavy head and climb away from the shackles of dread that have you chained to your continently comfortable bed of despair, thinking no one cares, but feel, touch, see, if you would take the headphones off your stubborn noise and clear out all the racket and hear me, leave your trust in my shoes and I will walk a million miles in your veneration, without walking all over your disadvantage and never taking you for granted, managing your life at different speed, anxiety lifting from your need to feel free and be serene in between new routines that cleanse sins of now and unseen, wrap you in my vitalized embrace protecting you from yourself, let me speak into your scattered mind and be it sound, let me love your broken heart and be it profound, renowned for discarding the rebound actions that surround our temptations, I let go for you, I am you, I will simply have patience, if you call on me in prayer, and rebirth your life to me, and call on me as your savior, I will never forsake or leave even when you are not sure, and don't believe that I am still there, I’ll share your forgotten desires, and carry you back to stability and mental wealth, I strengthen in me your health, capture every tear drop that exposes your truth and build a pair of wings that brings you closer to see, closer to me, uncouth the bad taste you gagged on and I will feed you sweet memories, savor every smile that worships my belief in turn building a staircase to my eternity, in time you will believe, and see, I promise you my love, in love we’ll always be…

© 2006 AEP

3 comments:

ANNE said...

luv your bloggs dear nice to see u nice to chat

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your words keep them flowing

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy I love seeing the pictures of you and your sweet little man!!He really works it for the camera..he is a natural. Praise God for such a wonderful gift of love. He is precious.

Love
Ms. Edna Marker