Tuesday, May 22, 2007

BLOG N IT

BLOG N IT

Well here I am .....back to "blogging". I spent lots of time blogging on yahoo 360 and met some wonderful fellow writers on there....but 360 likes to "filter" out peoples writings and it just became to dramatic for me....oh and did I mention that I had a baby (Shnookums) and quite frankly there just isn't much time to "blog" anymore....lol...figure that out. And did I tell you that my Shnookums rocks? Well he does.....he is AWESOME....I could blog about him 24.7 - but I am going to try and be a little more creative (wink). Right now my life consists of Baby, Work, Baby, Baby, Baby, Work, Baby....(sleep is in there somewhere - hiding-). I do know I am so ready for some adult time...but I can never get enough time with Shnookums...I truly enjoy each and every moment he and I have together....



I am a poet and love to jump into my creative juices and write poetry mainly - hopefully I will get back into that as well....I have a flow that is ridiculous sometimes.... oh yea....for real.



I hope those that come by and visit will leave comments to let me know they stopped by....I always look forward to those....I am cheesy like that - I know. Shnookums would tell you how completely DORKY I really am if he could form a few more syllables than mamamamamamamamamamamaa! (wink)



My goal is to write on here at least once a week.....if I can do more....I will be shocked.



So since I am just getting started....here is a little ditty from when I was newly pregnant with Shnookums.....


Kai Malcolm

I close my eyes

and imagine you in my

arms

smiling up at me

that stranger I once was

that you were once

we will become aquainted

involved in an everlasting

courting

dance

aknowledgement

of growing love


teachings

with a face I have yet to see

yet imagine looking up at me

needing me

i am already in love

your love

i have no imagination

without you

will you love me

as much as I already

love you.....



© 2006 AEP







9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy this is Sherrie just stopping by to see what you have in here. Looks good so far, keep up the good work my homey. Kiss Schnookums for me. Love ya Sherrie!

Anonymous said...

so beautiful my friend - please send me more and thanks for sharing you are truly a sweet soul much love and peace, leslie

Anonymous said...

It painful bliss to realize the love so deep may never find its rightful partaker, but rejoice in the fact that it exists in me... A little something from a man who yearns to love like a boy who's never been hurt.... If you're wondering from whence this came, look at those closest to your verbal and mental fingertips, but far from your emotional grasp... look at those who's spirit holds your hand, but who's outward man builds a wall that your mind's eye can only sit upon to observe his mysterious, yet irresistible movements... look at those who's love fuses with yours, but your only communion is with the anticipation of the unknown... the love that fills your heart to overflowing, but has yet to be consummated by your predestined spiritual companion....
Confucius Brown

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're blogging again, baby girl! You write beautifully. I love the Emma poem and the poem for Mr. Binky (Schnookums, to the rest of you). I like the blogging, too, as well as the poetry.
Blogging is good "therapy" for mothers! Keeps us sane! That's my theory, anyway: If you can get the joys and worries written down, you won't slide off the emotional edge of the world!
So keep it up!
I love you and Mr. Binky with all my heart.
Hugs and kisses,
Mama
PS. This comment is for the whole blog page thus far. I'll try to comment more specifically later, but you know me and Spring...Gotta be OUTSIDE, planting and weeding and reading in the porch swing!
Love, love and more love.

miss peaches said...

hey girl long tyme no see thought i would drop a line and see ho you was doing that baby looks gorgeous just like her mommy well i do hope all is well and i'll talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, you have completed your first week (YEAAAHHHH!) I love your poems - absolutely beautiful! Of course Mr Shnookums is too (absolutely love him!!) Keep up the blogging girl - do yo' thang!! do yo' thang!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO,

Lyssa

Anonymous said...

Hey, keep laying down your thoughts. I'm sure as the summer progresses you'll begin to get your shape back. I hope all is well...
Your Pal,
Confucius Brown

Anonymous said...

AEP, don't see mention of me anywhere in your blogs. I'm not sure what you meant....
Confucius Brown

Anonymous said...

Yahoo sucks. I like thier email and browser, but eventually they are going to run me off to another. I've had problems with jukebox,greetings, etc, and the email is getting there to where I will have to use another service, considering they tried to flag me as a spammer for sending to many emails, I was sending a Christmas note to everyone I had in my contact list, the same one, and yahoo said you have exceeded your hourly limit for sending email, yahoo is doing this to combat spam, as some kind of new yahoo rule. I assure you that I do not have hundreds of people in my contact list, it's not that big, yahoo sucks