Tuesday, January 8, 2008

sweet tooth

sweet tooth

candy cane kisses in a milky snow blizzard cream
swirling concoctions of delicious sweet peppermint morsels on my lips
experiencing sugar overload from thoughts of
moon drops drizzling across my face and I see decadent fragments that come together in colorful m&m pieces
a polychromatic union of marshmallow manifestation in a milk chocolate Hershey bar s'more graham cracker vision
I exhale and breathe in vanilla and cherry vapors tumbling into my liquorish senses of taste
fresh strawberry preserves jam to a dancing peanut butter sexy tango
missile toe manifestation leave kisses of no obligation and hearts invest in all pie of lemon meringue
dipping my inhibitions in streusel and swimming in silk chocolate frosting
that ripples in between my daydreams and out into my life
on a sugar high my mind travels across tantalizing mountains of apple crumb cake and ice cream caves, surfing valentine heart candy waves
peach cobbler beaches with coconut raindrops
getting lost in 7 layers of delectable whip cream clouds
gumdrops hugging the inside of my cheeks and mouth singing sweet tarts into my reality
and waking up to a mixed candy fruit flavored edible rainbow parfait with
semi-sweet tang on the tip of my tongue in a titillating tingle tied up in a reverie of palatable explosions that
drift off into an orange cream exuberant embrace of gooey
melancholy caramel with a sugary glaze leaving me in a daze of twisted peaceful pecan clusters
over dark bittersweet chocolate covered cherry bliss with just a taste of butterscotch pudding gloss on my lips in a kiss of i love you delish


AEP © Copyright 2008

14 comments:

♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

why....THANK YOU American Genius! :o)

Anonymous said...

Not only have you NOT lost it my friend, I'm left with a serious sweet tooth after reading this. FanTABulous, as always! ;) -Wolfie

Anonymous said...

MMMM. Yummy... it flows very well, but I wast counting all the calories and I got a tummy ache! :)

♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

awwww wolfie-kins thank you - you know how much your comments mean to me! ((((hug))))

david...lol...you are so silly, but sweet! ;o) thanks YA xoxo

Carla said...

you have not skipped a beat since we first met my poetic pimpstress you keep that pen ink flowin do what you do...give hugs to that cute baby!

♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

aw thank you carla ((hug))
you still be jam n with your pen as well *clinking our pens* cheers!

the.beauty&theashes said...

mmhmm, sounds alicious to me :D journey4answers.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

so deliciousssssss

mars

Anonymous said...

Thank you

♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

thanks!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

I have all that in my GingerBread backpack. Let's unzip the french vanilla frosting flap and indulge! Love the floetry.

♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

mmmmmm WOW...didn't know you had a gingerbread back pack - YUMMY...i'll be right over! ;o)

Damselfly said...

Wow! That was amazing. I'd like a peanut butter sexy tango, myself...

Anonymous said...

OMG, Darlin'! That was wonderful (as usual)! That's my baby! I know of no other poet with your style and flow and unique vision. You are One Of A Kind and you've amazed me every second of every day since the minute you were born. I've always loved the way your mind works.
Love you,
Mama