Friday, January 11, 2008

blog what

okay, am i a total dork or what? <dork!> i honestly had no idea how addicting blogging could be?!?! i have been surfing blogs more recently (notice my awesome blog-a-licious blogger list) - mainly finding bloggers by other blogger's pages (how networking of me). who knew?!?!? man, i tell you, there are some VERY talented people out there, from writers to photographers to artists - who knew blogs could be so entertaining? now i personally love to write (wish i had more time for it actually) - albeit I am probably not the best writer [especially now that i have witnessed some extremely talented writers in my blog-surfing ventures] i am by far a way better POET (is 'way better' correct grammar? um er uh....see what i mean) than a writer, but with poetry you can get a way with forgetting all about the little writing things like (uh) oh punctuation, spelling, capitalizing, not to mention you can make up your own words, if you want. basically you don't have to follow any major writing rules [i guess].

so......

i am probably a TAD bit better poet than an actual writer, per say. i have to say though, after reading so many talented blogs out there in blog blog land, i am now feeling very inspired to write more (of course, then i sit down here to write something witty and i'm like DERRRRR, go figure).
just see my latest poem below in the past blog vs. just random writings (like this) and you will see what i mean [doh!].

i mean most of my blogging has just been about shnookie doodles, he is my main material these days and pretty darn entertaining material he is, if you ask me.
[at least i think so]

shnookie doodles (above) (in case you didn't know from him being plastered all over my blog) (and notice he loves MOMMY, hehehehee that's my lil man!)

but seriously, if you have some time and want to read some talented ISH i would def check out a few of these folks: Oh The Joys (omg she is HILARIOUS and so talented) Mommy Blog (another super duper talented mommy blogger) All Adither (so talented with a great sense of humor - love it) just to name a few. there are so many others i have come across but those have been some favs so far!
so please go enjoy! ;o)
oh and i must give a shout out to Sheri (another very talented writer and her blogs are so informative) for explaining to clueless me how to LINK someone on my blog [YAY!] i am so quite proud of me right now!


peace forward ~ be blessed!


OH!!! and dig this below!

got to love that right?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I found you via "Oh the Joys"!

First, your son is absolutely handsome! Way to go momma! :) Second, I loved your post. I started a while ago with this whole blogging thing and have found the best blogs! Yours included.

Have an AWESOME week!

Monica

♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

Hi AG - it is great- i really enjoy reading other people's writings and getting a glimpse into their worlds and their presepectives. FUN!

Hi Monica! (wow great blog Oh The Joys!) Thank you for your sweet comment! I look forward to seeing you more!! THANK YOU! xoxox

Bogart said...

It is a disease...I call it blogitis.

Sheri Perl-Oshins said...

Thanks Amy! That was so nice of you to give me a shout out on your blog!

Sheri

Patriot said...

Just came across your blog and wanted to say hi!

Amber said...

You know, I used to be so good with grammar in high school and college but when I started blogging, I realized, I suck at it. You think you're a dork, I have seriously been considering buying a book on grammar so I don't look so stupid. I think that makes me a bigger dork.

P.S. Your son is a cutie patootie!

♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

Scarlett- no joke! i always thought i was so awesome with grammar too...until blogging and reading other's blog (yikes) i truly am the dork of all dorks (eh hemmm...at time *wink*) i have to say i so enjoy your blog - so darn cute - you are my type of gal! lol
and thank you for the compliment on the little one....I sure think so! ;o)

HI - Patriot!

Bogart - you are not kidding! lol

Sheri! anytime - you know i love your blogs!! xoxoxx

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Talk about wierd!!! I was JUST now adding a comment to BOGART IN P TOWNE's blog when I saw your comment - I actually stopped and read it cuz I thought your name
(a-licious)was really cool!

Then, up pops a comment from you!! Think maybe we were meant to find each other's blogs!! (glad the wor WIENER brought you over!) :-)

SO glad you left a comment! Your little guy is absolutely adorable! Enjoy every second of him cuz they leave sooo soon. Still can't belive my first born is in the Air Force. I'm so happy to hear that your brother is home safe. I love hearing successful military stories.

Love your blog and will be back for sure!

Hallie

♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

oh WOW....how cool is that? as i was sitting there enjoying your blog world - and here you are posting on mine (woooooooo freaky?) ;o)

awesome - i will def be back to yours (adding you to my blo-a-licious bloggers now heehehehe)

COOL!!

and yes WEINERS will get me everytime! (ha ha!)

Amy said...

Just found you on the blog trail. What an adorable little boy you have there. The great think about blogging is anything goes... who cares about spelling, grammer, etc. We all have a story to tell so let's just do that. If we spell it right and use correct puncuation, well all the more power to us. Happy blogging and thanks for sharing!

Nature Girl said...

That's one of the great things about blogging..the rule is, there are no rules! Yay for no rules! I'm a rule breaker myself....
Your son is absolutely ADORABLE! How old is he? What a doll!

Thanks for the visit today, I'll be back!
Stacie

♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

Hi AMY! thank you! and so true - in blog blog land - it seems anything goes...have to love that! and BTW your little man is just as adorable! ;o) xoxoxo

Hi Staci - yes i am a BIG fan of rule breaking (heheheheheee) thank you so much for coming by!

my little man is 16 months going on 5 (lol)

Amy xoxoxoxox

Angie McCullagh said...

It IS addictive. Thanks so much for the link.

Angie
www.AllAdither.com

Unknown said...

hi! nice blog!!!! really))) could you do me a favor? tell me please, how to nvite userd to myblog) i dont knoww, but i really want to) pleeease