Friday, March 7, 2008

try n to blog yo

okay, so i have been trying to blog ALL WEEK and it just hasn't been happen n'. i have tried to go and view some of my blog-a-licious bloggers' blogs as well, STRUGGLING people....sigh.

i was once again moved back to my old department that i was moved from right before Christmas. i have already moved 7 times in one year since being with this company. good grief yanno.

so the department i am back in, is more crazy busy than the others, lots of little tiny steps and paying attention in great detail. so there goes my blogging time - well i mean there goes my blogging time A LOT LESS. (i see you sticking your tongue at me
HALLIE - that is not very nice) [hehehehehehehehee] (notice how much ms H gets linked on my blog, you'd think she was someone super important huh? {giggle} well she IS, & i love to give her these (+) (+) (+) tee hee hee!) wink n at Scarlett!
okay, so i am not say n' that i am not going to blog or visit my fav blog-a-licious bloggers, no no, not at all....it will just be even HARDER for me to do so - but i can't stop completely, i am to addicted to you guys! plus one of the main reason for doing this whole blog n gig was so i could document my shnookie doodles & keep peeps up to date on things. this is sort of my diary and then some - a diary that you guys have the key to, a diary where you guys know where i keep it at and are welcome to flip through it any time. :o)


the LIVING OUT LOUD version of my diary.


so NO NO - I am not going anywhere, keep check n me out. i am trying for a blog AT LEAST once a week - if not more. :o)~


meanwhile, here is my latest ISH to dish:

shnookie doodles with be 18 months Monday the 10th and i so can not believe how the time has just flown by, this time last year he was my little bald headed butterball baby and not SO mobile [hehehehee].

have to love this no - makeup mama- hair a frizzy mess pic above, right Scarlett? wink!

i get so excited watching him grow and learn and become this tiny little individual person with an actual personality! he is simply amazing and then some to me. he expresses his likes and dislikes now, in fact we had our first public temper tantrum last week at bruegger's bagels. i was just standing there like, "ohmygosh! i am one of those people with one of THESE small people!" and the thing is - it wasn't even real, right after he started the tantrum he then started giggling.

he must have copied someone at daycare , he does that a lot i see, copying people and things. he really isn't a big "fusser" (my word peoples) he is a very happy little guy. in fact the people in brueggers were gushing about how totally cute he was....and that little dude was LOVING every minute of it. he is a HAM. and yes, he is a little bit spoiled. but he is my FIRST and ONLY and i guess that is just how the cookie crumbles with us. {ha}

he is growing like a weed, and often he eats like i can not believe (and then sometimes he is super picky and won't eat anything BUT fruit- go figure) he is now fitting into his 18 month clothes pretty good - so pretty soon we will need to go shopping for bigger. he is going to be THIN and LONG/TALL i am sure. right now he is in a size 4 shoe, i think we will be hitting 5's any day/week now.

my fav thing about him right now, he loves to come and give mommy some "love" (hugs & kisses). i don't even have to ask, he just comes over and does it. he used to sleep in while i got ready for work, now he gets up right after i do, he walks in the living room with this sleepy face, rubbing his eyes and holding his arms up for me to pick him up (every morning) i pick him up and give him some love n' and then i sit him next to me on the couch. we watch the news for a little bit while i do my "face" and then we watch backyardigans. he continues to watch his shows as i finish getting ready (of course he pops in and out to bring me toys or just tell me something in shnookie doodle language, or drop things in the toilet, or to see how much toilet paper really comes off the roll) and then i get him ready for school - all the while him talking to me and giggling (and complaining when brushing TEETH) and then he goes back to his shows while I fix his breakfast to take to school (oatmeal with fresh bananas, strawberries and sometimes various other berries. he comes and sneaks a few as i am fixing it) i give him his vitamin and then we put on our coats and head out the door. he now WALKS out the door to the car (with the help of mommy sometimes, especially up the big flight of stairs) by himself now......WOW. he truly amazes me. he even carries his little book bag with his breakfast in it now and then. (we are only 5ish minutes from his daycare and 5ish minutes from my office)



here is my little dude NOW and i am so blessed to get to be his mommy.

this is at the park on the swings this past Sunday.


i realize i really need to write more about mr K. so i will have something to look back on to REMEMBER all these FABULOUS times with. i hope he will get a kick out of it when he is older as well. and i have to say, this really is the best time of my life right now, preparing a life and observing it blossom.....there is nothing like being a mommy in this entire world (not even being one of Janet Jackson's Dancers (a serious dream of mine) nothing at all) shnookie doodles takes the cake!

~~
just for fun, take a look at these pics below, talk about POST IT NOTES! WOW!



HAPPY FRIDAY, BLESSED WEEKEND!

16 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

AS much as I love this blog (shnooks is getting cuter all the time!) I am VERY DISAPPOINTED that you plan to blog less than you already do. What IS less than NEVER?

Damn you woman! I KNOW Shnooks sleeps some time so you DO have time to blog!

Re-prioritize yourself - make ME and your BLOG higher on the list!!

Then all will be right with the world!

Hallie

Amy said...

i like dropping by to see what you have to say. i wish you the best at work and with your little guy! he is really sooo cute. i like how he gives you "some love"! isn't that the very best kind?

take care of yourself and that little guy!

Kind Claudia said...

He is absolutely adorable. Wow! What a lovely face and smile - cutie!! You must feel so satisfied!

hey there's an award at Everday-Kindness.com for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Handsome son and beautifull mother ! Such a joy. :-)

Dianne said...

I think you look absolutely radiant in the photo - you don't need make-up girl!

Happy 18 months to Mr. Schnookie Doodles.

Love the post-it car - it's totally you!

Angie McCullagh said...

Those pics are adorable. I especially like the first one.

Anonymous said...

I see he's getting you warmed up for the terrible two's

Tari said...

Just hoppen around today. I too have an 18 month old this month. It really is amazing how the time flies.

Roland Hulme said...

wow. Your little fella's BIG for 18 months! Handsome little dude.

So what's with the post it notes on the car? It looks like the sort of practical joke I'd LOVE to play on my colleague.

krissy said...

I'm gonna miss your company! Just why do you think you need to work, sleep, take care of a kid, eat, potty, breath and all that stuff! Geesh!!!

Just kidding, but I will miss you!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Just wanted to say thank you for the awesome comment you left on my blog. Your friendship means so much to me. I really feel like you and Shnooks have become an important part of my life. (eventhough you suck at this blogging thing!)

Hallie :)

♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

thanks u ALL ;o)

ronald - i cant comment back atcha - no blog?

:o)

Ok, Where Was I? said...

I wish you weren't blogging less, but I certainly get it. He's just so darn cute. And you look great in that photo--make up or not. Isn't it just impossible to believe they were that tiny. I look at photos like that and want to have about 28 more. Ok, maybe 20. I'm with you--this whole mom thing beats everything else.

Amber said...

I have my email posted on my profile page. I can't wait to get the scope. I'm already getting nervous for tonight. I hope you're having a great week!!!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

How do you find time to comment but NOT time to quickly blog? I love my comments from you but I MISS YOUR BLOG!!!

Come on!!!

I am not going to be nice about this much longer!!

Hallie

Damselfly said...

How cute to see how shnookie doodles has grown! Fly turned 18 months on the 7th, so they are super close. Except Fly *is* a fussbudget. But I've learned to live with that.... And I totally get the "trying to post at least once a week" thing.