Friday, March 14, 2008

he IS




your smile of innocence and not yet worldly discoveries
fresh tears of pure emotion are full of life and naive reality
a beautiful abundance filled with ooozing character and stunning
personality, you squeeze my heart with your being
and I am not even sure, who you are yet, who you are
to be


but he envelopes me with his whole self ♥


endearing spirit, old soul, have you been here before
my one and only true, unconditional love, you have all of me
a blessing from above that crowded my belly full of felicity
anticipation of your visitation, a lasting encounter I will always hold dear
your jollity forever holds my attention, and I pray that integrity fills your soul


his existence checks me with his actuality ♥


my protection of your goodness that come so naturally at this moment
the simplicity of your individual revelation as you slowly unveil your creation
that God has presented you in lives of autonomous adoration, you complete me
your spurts of identity and new found independence excite and astound
the alluring endearment you anoint with your modest unknowing charm


his life has brought life back into mine, complimentary
his love has rejuvenated my faith, colossal
his person has made me a better one, immensely
his innocence has become my reality, more than you know
his entirety has become inescapable, and I want a front row seat
his small voice echoing life, opens my ears to life in sound, out loud
his HE is all I want him to be, and more, and pray for him to keep and BECOME
his presence, is my acknowledgment of thanks, appreciation everyday that he is here and I get to share in his love and existence profoundly

AEP © Copyright 2008
_______________________________________________________

;o)

besos & blessings ALL
!

24 comments:

Amy said...

Your little guy is just precious. Your poem is beautiful and heartfelt. I am sure he is your greatest gift. Don't let your negative feelings cloud the postive. You are a great mom! It seems like someone else has missed the bout. I guess that's his loss.

I hope you have a great weekend with your adorable little boy!

♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

thanks Amy!

im just writing today, i don't let the negative ever cloud my joy with this amazing little dude~ he lights me up everyday all day and i know how truly blessed i am.

the person missing out - well it is his loss...he is the one missing out!

it does make me sad sometimes...but very rarely now.

;o)

((hug))

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Here I was thinking that the most exciting part of my day would be learning that piggies have a 30 minute "O" and then I discover that you blogged! Holy shit!! Piggy orgasms AND a blog by you!!

This day could not get any better.

Shnooks is simply, utterly, absolutly amazing. And I would normally say that Shnooks Dad is a handsome man but instead I say F-HIM! What a jackass. And what a loss on his part. He will never know the love that kid expresses in his eyes. KNow why? Cuz that love is reserved for his mommy.

A woman that I am thrilled to know.

Hallie :)

GoteeMan said...

your strength and boldness are amazing. it's obvious that you are very much like Daddy, and He shows in your words & life...

Namaste`.

J/

Ok, Where Was I? said...

Love your post. The pictures are beautiful. I have one of those in my life too--how they can live without these little guys is completely and utterly beyond comprehension to me.

I think reading your lost comment was perhaps the best part of today. I'm a total dork when it comes to those topics: anything about time travel, space, magnets, whatever falls into the "sci-fi" channel's realm.

That theory makes all kinds of sense. Every time I finish the new episode I just think (and I'd scream it at the TV if everyone wasn't asleep) NO, NO! I just want to know. It's a form of torture.

Amy said...

He is a sweet, sweet boy and you are an awesome mom! Sorry the dad can't see that!

LunaNik said...

Your kid is just so damn cute!! I just want to squeeze him and cuddle him and squeeze him some more. I bet you hug him like crazy.

Dianne said...

you're a poet, a warrior, a singular sensation!

as one single mom with a similar story I assure you - it is all OK, your best is always better than anything anyone else could ever do and Mr. Doodles will become such a wondrous man for having been raised by you.

As for Lost - WTF!? - parallel universe? time travel? man it's getting on my nerves!

Love and hugs to you and priceless little boy.

Tari said...

Loved your poem!!! It was so heart felt, overflowing with power. He is such a cutie, I wish you all the joy in the world while raising him.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Are you EVER BLOGGING AGAIN???

Hallie :)

Just askin!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

You, my lazy blogger friend, are a CHEATER!!! Trying to increase comment numbers that way!! Ohhh, you are a crafty one!!

I miss you! Friday is TOO FAR AWAY!!

Hallie

Creative-Type Dad said...

Very nice!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

You said new blog entry by Friday. YOU LIED.

Hallie

Amber said...

This is so sweet. I love how much you love him. You are such a wonderful mom, you really are. You can see that when look into his eyes. He has joy and peace and it comes from having a good momma!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Seriously....WHERE.ARE.YOU?

I am not a HAPPY HALLIE right now.

Ok, Where Was I? said...

Yeah, I know you get busy and stuff. But I kind of feel like I deserve a new post now. I'm new here, so maybe I don't get a say, but I instantly loved your energy and honest posts, so I'd like another now. Yeah, now!

Amy said...

Hope you are well. I just wanted to check in to say hi! Hope the 'lil guys is well too! Take care of you two! Talk to ya later! =)

Amber said...

I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I miss you and hope you're doing well!

Bogart said...

Hope all is well...thought I would stop by and check-in.

GoteeMan said...

Just droppin by...
J/

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I'm not going anywhere so don't worry about it. I keep coming back and staring at Shnookies face. Damn, that kiddo is adorable.

I miss you but know that life is throwing you a lot right now.

I figure when you DO blog again, it will be about 8 miles long!!

Btw, do NOT butt hole wink at me anymore!! :)

It's just not nice! :)

Hallie

the.beauty&theashes said...

he's a cutie!!! you seem like a very caring momma1= :-)
journey4answers.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

beautiful photo

krissy said...

Ummmm....we miss you!