Tuesday, July 24, 2007

so busy


so busy

I feel like one day here I will get back to blogging…..sigh and I started out so well too.
my goal was once a week and there for a minute I was actually blogging a couple times a week. it has been some time since my last blog – I started a new department once my manager came back from vaca – and this new department is no joke – busy busy and very detailed – a lot more little things to do than what I was doing before.
I have new pics of shnookums and pics from pickle juice’s visit – so I will get on that super soon….I hope my fellow blog readers have not forgotten me….I promise to start doing better with my blogging. I can say I have had a lot of emotions running through me lately – pertaining to shnookums (of course), my family, finances, work and God has been a very big part of it all…..I have had so much material bouncing around in my head for my poetry and no time to jot it all down….such a waste……well I know this wasn’t much – just a taste of me today – but more work has piled on top of the work I already had waiting on me…..

Peace Forward and Much Love…..Infinite Blessings!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxxo

No comments: